AddThis Feed Button

Description


Welcome to my personal blog. I'm a retired Chief Petty Officer with a wonderful wife and three challenging kids. This is my space to express my thoughts, share some stories and shed some light on the crap that is being fed to the American public. I hope you'll continue to stop by, check up on what's going on here and share your thoughts.

"Any man who may be asked ... what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction, I served in the United States Navy" President John F. Kennedy, August 1963

Monday

Definitely Dead by Charlaine Harris

Definitely Dead (Sookie Stackhouse, #6) Definitely Dead by Charlaine Harris


My rating: 5 of 5 stars


If you're this far into the series you either think this series is just plain fun or you're frustrated with the ever changing boyfriend situation and the many side stories that some think as filler.

Me I like the side stories and think this series is just plain fun.

Before you read this it might help if you track down the short story "One Word Answer" in the anthology "Bite". If you don't there is a short paragraph that back fills you about a previous incident, but it is a big enough gotcha that you might think you missed it while reading the books and wonder if you are reading them out of order.

On to the next.


View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Copyright

The documents distributed here have been presented on this blog in good faith. All Flckr.com photos are presented here via Flckr's "blog this" feature. This feature is enabled by each artist on Flckr. If you find material here that belongs to you and you would like to have it removed or credited please contact me and I will gladly follow your wishes.

Copyright and all rights therein are maintained by the authors or by other copyright holders. It is understood that all persons copying this information will adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.